How to send a WhatsApp message to someone without saving their phone number?
While the official WhatsApp app does not have an in-built feature that allows you to send messages to numbers that have not been stored, there are a few workarounds that you may utilise.
One of the most popular instant messaging platforms both in India and globally is WhatsApp. WhatsApp has increased the number of capabilities it offers in order to compete with competing messaging services like Telegram and Line.
The trustworthy interface of WhatsApp is used by millions of people to interact with their loved ones. Users could decide not to save a number each time they message someone, though.
There are a few ways you may use to do this even though WhatsApp's official app does not have an in-built feature that allows you to send messages to numbers that have not been stored. Given that your privacy settings are set to My Contacts, these third-party services are especially helpful if you do not want to divulge your identify to the receiver.
How to send a WhatsApp message to someone without keeping their phone number
- On your device, launch the browser of your choice.
- Copy and paste http://wa.me/91XXXXXXXXXX into the address bar. Substitute the phone number and country code for the ******.
- After that, you will be sent to a page with the option to "Continue to Chat."
- Pick 'Open WhatsApp' from the menu.
- Send your message after writing it.
Please take note that all communications between you and your receiver are 'end-to-end' encrypted.